Thu 28 Apr 2016, 11:45 pm:
Migration strategies in R&D
- Migration from R&D units via pilot-scale to production scale
- Cellular design, manufacturing and automation of research plants
- Mobile Package Pilot Plants designed for scale-up and on-site production
- Decentralized robotic platform for formulation research prepared for I4.0
- Since 2007 he is working for hte GmbH where he is now heading the division project management.
- In 2004 he joined the KIEFEL Extrusion GmbH and was responsible for the department application technology.
- In 1999, he changed to the Institut für Mikrotechnik Mainz GmbH where he finished his doctorate thesis in 2003. From 2001 till 2004 he worked as group leader in the department of chemical engineering in the same institute.
- In 1993, he started at the Lurgi-Zimmer AG as a process engineer and worked here later as R&D manager for the development of fiber extrusion plants.
- 1993, graduation at the Technical University of Darmstadt in mechanical and process engineering.
- He holds several patents in the area of polymer processing, plant design and automated processes, published more than 20 contributions in refereed journals and conference proceedings and is co-author of two books about catalyst screening and design of laboratory plants.