The ISPPP 2014 conference will highlight advanced analytical and preparative separation strategies for proteins, peptides and polynucleotides.
- Molecular and thermodynamic aspects, are they already well understood?
- High throughput testing or good models?
Analytical separation / purification of biomolecules:
- Bioanalysis / biomarkers
- Sample preparation for -omics
- Detection and separation methods supporting biomolecule analysis
- High resolution mass spectrometry
- Microscale isolation
- New orthogonal chromatography applications
Preparative separation / purification of biomolecules:
- Separation / purification of new products (viruses, VLPs, antibodylike molecules, ADCs, non-antibody products, vaccines, stem cells...)
- Future of affinity chromatography - protein A only?
- "Mixed-mode" chromatography, an alternative to "pure" chromatographic mode
- Particle-based separations today - and in future?
- Continuous isolation
Please visit the ISPPP 2014 programme.