You are cordially invited to contribute to the scientific programme. Abstracts of lectures and posters are welcome to these topics:
- Structural Biology
- Targets and MoA of Natural Products
- Organic Syntheses
- Biosyntheses & Synthetic Biology
- Chemical Communication
- Methods (from bioinformatics to screening)
Deadlines for contribution:
- Paper submission for lectures: 18th April 2021
- Paper submission for posters: 19th July 2021
The congress language is English. The abstract should be typed single-spaced (12 pt Arial Font, 2.5 cm margins, page size A4, max. 1 MB) and should include the title, authors, affiliations and addresses.
- Please prepare your abstract by using the template after saving it on your computer. The one-page abstract should have no more than 1 MB; please use pdf format.
- Enter the authors list (author and co-author) and contact details in the same order as in your abstract. Please note: The information will be displayed in the conference documents as submitted by the deadline; DECHEMA will not make any changes or corrections.
- The abstracts should explicitly mention objectives, new results, conclusions and significance of the work. Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference documents.
The selection of the presentations (lectures and posters) will be based on the review of the abstracts by the Scientific Committee.
Please note: Registration fee cannot be waived for authors.