You are cordially invited to contribute abstracts of posters to these topics:
- Organic Syntheses
- Biosyntheses & Synthetic Biology
- Targets and MoA of Natural Products
- Chemical Communication
- NP discovery and characterization
Submission for Last minute posters now possible.
Please submit your paper in form of a 1-2 pages abstract as pdf-file.
The abstract should clearly state the motivation of the work, main results obtained and the advance achieved. Figures or tables (1-2) embedded in the abstract and illustrating the results are welcome.
If desired, after acception of the abstract, it will be possible to submit an updated version of the abstract incorporating recent results.
- Please use only the conference template to correctly format your contribution.
- Enter the author list (author and co-authors) and contact details in the same order as in your abstract!
- DECHEMA will NOT make any changes or corrective action regarding the author information, so please make sure to check them accurately.
Please note: Registration fee cannot be waived for authors.
LAST MINUTE POSTER SUBMISSION
Deadline for submission of last minute posters: 19 July 2021.
More important Poster Information
The posters will be shown throughout the whole conference as an e-Poster.
Preparation of Poster
As a major guideline it is proposed to make the poster intelligible in itself, even in the absence of the author. It is suggested to divide the contents of each poster into introduction, results and conclusions, with a summary listing the pertinent results and conclusions.
Standard size for posters is 0.85 x 1.2 m (DIN A0-German Standard) vertically oriented. Therefore, please find the following specifications:
- the minimum size should be 20 cm for graphs;
- 3 cm for the paper’s title and the names/adresses of the authors in the heading lable;
- 1,5 cm for sections headings such as introduction, results, labelling of figures and tables;
- 0,8 cm characters in height for further text
- Line spacing: 1,1 cm at minimum; 10 of such lines correspond to one figure.
- Please use colours, symbols and schemes for improved clarity.
Please log in at https://dechema.converia.de/frontend/index.php?sub=528
- click on "View submitted papers/sessions" (in the paper submission box)
- click "Actions"
- then you have the possibility to upload your poster in PDF format under "Upload or edit presentation".
Requirements for e-Posters
Please submit your e-poster as PDF only.
The following requirements are necessary to be displayed correctly on the virtual platform:
- no interactive content
- no forms
- no videos
- no navigation
- no blend mode
- no patterns and gradients
- no ICC color profiles
- no protected fonts
- no double pages
- no encryption or password protection
- as a vector image file
- only text, images (only embedded as JPG, GIF, or PNG), tables, and lists are primarily used
- all fonts are fully embedded
- the file is saved as PDF/A
The UPLOAD OF YOUR E-POSTER ends on 23 August 2021.