Enzymes are considered to be little miracle substances for innovation, process advantages and cost reductions. Whether in the food industry, pharmaceutical industry, textiles, detergents, biorefineries, fine and specialty chemicals, paper and cosmetics, the application areas in which enzymes can be used sensibly and profitably are diverse and nowhere near exhausted.
The 3rd DECHEMA PRAXISforum “Enzymes for Industrial Applications” brought together industry professionals, solution providers and key customers in the field of enzyme technology from all over the world. It gave it's atttendees the opportunity to receive information about the latest developments, new products, services and processes as well as production technologies.
• Industrial applications of enzymes: recent developments and future aspects
• Best practice examples and lessons learned: successful enzyme applications
• Regulatory aspects of industrial biotechnology
• Engineering enzymes: customized solutions for innovative processes
• Recent advances in bioreactor engineering and scale up
What are the next PRAXISforums?