Please submit proposed contributions (lecture or poster) in form of a one page abstract
(max. 1 MB). The congress language is English.
- Please use only the conference template to correctly format your contribution.
- Enter the author list (author and co-author) and contact details in the same order as in your abstract!
- DECHEMA will NOT make any changes or corrective action regarding the author information, so please make sure to check them accurately.
The selection of the contributions will be based on the review of the abstracts by the Committee.
Please note: Registration fee cannot be waived for authors.
Abstracts can be submitted for the following topics:
- Cheap and robust nanotox tests
- Databases and nanoinformatics
- Developmental and degenerative effect of nanomaterials
- Future perspectives for nanomaterials in medicine and medical technology
- Longterm low dose exposure
- Measurement uncertainty/assurance
- Neurotox and neurodegeneration
- Oral exposure and intestinal handling of nano
- Particle dosimetry
- PoT and AOP
- Read across of nanomaterials and Risk Assessment
- Tissue Barriers
- Toxicity mechanism at a nanoscale
- Toxicology and ecotoxicology of graphene and other 2D materials
- Open topic