Power-to-X – A vision moves towards application
Reducing the dependency for fossil resources goes hand in hand with replacing traditional technologies by new processes. One of the main challenges on this journey is the switch from continous energy generation to fluctuating energy sources, like wind and solar. Power-to-X technologies will help to level energy supply and demand. Moreover, the generated “buffer” represents a true value, as the chemicals produced may serve as fuels or as resources for high-price products.
The DECHEMA-PRAXISforum Power-to-X reflected the diversity of the topic by bringing together users, technology experts and solution providers as well as energy producers to stimulate cross-disciplinary discussions and the exchange of ideas. Established business cases have been presented alongside with future ideas and descriptions of the regulatory background – an issue that is of utmost importance for the further development of Power-to-X.
PROGRAMME of the PRAXISforum power-to-X 2017
What the PRAXISforum WAs about:
- By industry for industry - the PRAXISforum reveals market opportunities and promotes the development in this field
- Networking platform - the PRAXISforum brings together international market leaders and high profile end-users and experts from all relevant industries
- High-level speakers - Best Practices presentations and lessons learned from speakers at decision-maker level. Technological background is as much presented as end-user relevant-information
- Relevance to applications - the PRAXISforum provides visitors an overview on innovations for their highly specific requirements of everyday practice
- Find innovations in accordance with your practical needs
- Meet existing and prospective customers and suppliers
- Network with like-minded industry professionals
- Learn about new trends, projects, processes and practices
- Exhibition floor featuring practical and trade based presentations
- Relaxed networking dinner at the end of first PRAXISforum day
Take a look at the upcoming PRAXISforums here