Enzymes are considered to be little miracle substances for innovation, process advantages and cost reductions. Whether in the food industry, pharmaceutical industry, textiles, detergents, biorefineries, fine and specialty chemicals, paper and cosmetics, the application areas in which enzymes can be used sensibly and profitably are diverse and nowhere near exhausted.
The 1st DECHEMA PRAXISforum “Enzymes for Industrial Applications” brings together industry professionals, solution providers and key customers in the field of enzyme technology from all over the world. It is your chance to attend and get informed about the latest developments and new products, services and process and production technologies.
PRAXISforum key topics:
- New industrial enzymes - where is the future?
- Best Practice examples and lessons learned: successful enzyme applications
- Engineering enzymes: customized solutions for innovative processes
- Lead-time-reduction: efficient scale up from lab to production
- Technologies in enzyme production: equipment, engineering solutions and platform technologies
- Intelligent enzymes for innovative processes
- Find innovations in accordance with your practical needs
- Meet existing and prospective customers and suppliers
- Network with like-minded industry professionals
- Learn about new trends, projects, processes and practices
- Exhibition floor featuring practical and trade based presentations
- Relaxed networking dinner at the end of first PRAXISforum day
We look forward to welcoming you in Frankfurt/Main!