Our business activities encompass publications, events, assessment studies, consultancy and project management in all fields of chemical technology, chemical engineering and biotechnology.
Since October 2017, DECHEMA is hosting the “Innovation Hub” of the International Sustainable Chemistry Collaborative Center (ISC3, www.isc3.org).
For this activity we are looking for a dedicated and engaged individual to support our team as
Communication and Office Manager
The position is offered full time, but is initially restricted to a 30 month period.
YOUR JOB TASK
- Engage with a large international networks in the field of sustainable chemistry including industrial, academic, finance and policy representatives
- Facilitate and organize collaboration with ISC3 host organisation, ISC3 Research Hub and regional ISC3 Hubs
- Support the organization of both physical and virtual innovation events such as entrepreneur workshops, brokerage events for collaboration matchmaking, start-up pitches etc.
- Support communication and dissemination of lighthouse projects and successful case studies in sustainable chemistry, incl. preparation of publications, presentations, website content
- Organise and manage the ISC3 Innovation Hub office
- Bachelor degree or similar in a technical, natural science, economic, communication or marketing discipline
- Fluency in English and German, and preferably in a third language
- Strong communication skills and cultural sensitivity to deal with individuals from all over the world
- Autonomous as well as team-oriented working mode
- Very good skills in MS Office, use of content management systems for websites and webinar software tools
- You will be part of a dynamic and motivated team
- We offer a responsible and versatile position in an international environment, at an attractive salary
- A number of voluntary benefits
- Individual development possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- 30 paid vacation days
You want to become part of a dedicated, professional team and are willing to actively contribute to our success?
We look forward to receiving your application. If you need further information please contact Dr. Andreas Förster at +49 69/7564-409 or Dr. Alexis Michael Bazzanella at: +49 69/7564-343.
Please send your complete application documents including the date of your possible entry and your salary requirements to our Human Ressources Dept.,