You are cordially invited to contribute to the scientific programme.
The selection of the presentations (lectures and poster) will be based on the review of the abstracts by the Scientific Committee. Please prepare 1-2 pages (incl. figures, max. size 1 MB). The abstract should explicitly mention objectives, new results and conclusions or significance of the work. Accepted abstracts will be published for all conference participants in a book of abstracts (PDF). The congress language is English.
- Please use the Template to correctly format your contribution.
- Enter the author list (author and co-author/s) and affiliations in the same order as in your abstract. Please note: DECHEMA will not make any adjustments regarding the author information. The information will be used for the conference documents as given.
Submit your abstract until 28 May 2021
- Agricultural and environmental applications
- Automation, bioinformatics, data science, and systems biology
- Biomedical applications
- Industrial applications
- Methods and technologies (protein engineering, optogenetics, xenobiology, genetic circuits & molecular biosensors, genome editing & synthesis)
- Smart Materials and Synthetic Protocells
Submit your paper here!