Topics for the 21st ISIC in September 2020
You are cordially invited to contribute to the scientific programme. The conference will cover all aspects of crystallization with a focus on the following main topics:
• Fundamentals of crystallization
• Crystallization and precipitation in fine chemical, specialty & life-science industries
• Developments in large scale industrial crystallization
• Contributions of crystallization to sustainability
• Integrated process design: Crystallization in the industrial process chain
Please submit proposed contributions (oral or poster) in form of a 2-4 pages abstract. The abstract should clearly state the motivation of the work, main results obtained and the advance achieved. Figures or tables (1-2) embedded in the abstract and illustrating the results are welcome. The congress language is English. If desired, after acception of the abstract, it will be possible to submit an updated version of the abstract incorporating recent results.
The selection of the contributions will be based on the review of the abstracts by the Committee.
Please note: Registration fee cannot be waived for authors.