Due to the effects of the corona virus COVID-19, we have decided to extend the submission of contributions until 4 May 2020. We are looking forward to further interesting submissions.
Please submit proposed contributions (oral or poster) in form of a two pages abstract
(max. 1 MB, PDF-format). The congress language is English.
- Please use only the conference template to correctly format your contribution.
- Enter the author list (author and co-author) and contact details in the same order as in your abstract!
- DECHEMA will NOT make any changes or corrective action regarding the author information, so please make sure to check them accurately.
Multiple submisson are possible, the selection of the contributions will be based on the review of the abstracts by the Committee.
Please note: Registration fee cannot be waived for authors.
Submit your paper now
extended Deadline: 4 May 2020
Proposals for lectures and Posters can be submitted until 4 May 2020 to the following topics:
- Integrated industrial water management
e.g. resources management, cascade use, bilateral cooperation, industrial symbiosis, corporate water stewardship, governance
- Digitalization in industrial water management
e.g. monitoring, control, modeling, simulation, integrated planning, data management and security
- Monitoring and control technologies
e.g. sensors, analysers
- Use of alternative water resources
e.g. municipal wastewater, off-site industrial wastewater, cooling water, rainwater, brackish water sea water
- Treatment of process water
e.g. approaches, concepts, technologies
- Water efficiency through improved production processes
e.g. robustness towards water reuse, industrial biotechnology processes
- Wastewater treatment
e.g. technologies for discharge and reuse, challenging ingredients: micropollutants and recalcitrant substances
- Cooling water management
e.g. recycling of blowdown water, improvement of concentration factors, hygienic and stabilization effects
- Towards water loop closure
e.g. minimum/zero liquid discharge, concentrate treatment and salt management
- Recovery of valuables
e.g. separation technologies, requirements and strategies for valorization, business cases
- Maintenance, cleaning and hygienic requirements
e.g. fouling, scaling, hygenization, sterilization
- Energy efficiency and recovery
e.g. energy efficiency in treatment processes, recovery and reuse of waste heat