Are you interested in technological advances in the areas of chemical apparatus, chemical technology, environmental protection, and biotechnology? If so, you have every reason to become a member of DECHEMA.
Your professional network
(download flyer as pdf-file )
Network for Students
( download flyer as pdf-file )
- First-hand information about technical and scientific events and seminars for continuing education
- Exchange of ideas and experience at conferences, symposia , and colloquia
- Contact with important representatives of your subject area
- Monthly information for members with the society's journal "CIT Chemie Ingenieur Technik " (only available in German) and further publications
- Reduced entry fees for ACHEMA , the DECHEMA Annual Meetings and other events
- Reduced entry fees to the activities of friendly organisations
- Free of charge access to the international World Cataloque of International Chemical Equipment (WOICE of ACHEMA )
Who can become a member?
Anyone interested in chemical engineering, environmental protection, and biotechnology may become member:
Experts from science, business, authorities as well as students as personal members. Firms, institutes and public-law institutions as sustaining members.