Metal-Organic Frameworks and Porous Polymers are an important new class of highly nanoporous materials with extremely high specific surface areas (above 6000 m2/g) exceeding that of traditional porous solids (zeolites, activated carbon). The modular construction principles render this class of materials as ideal for tailor made applications in gas storage, energy storage, separation, environmental protection, sensing and biology etc.
Topics of the EuroMOF conferences are:
• Nanoporous Materials: MOFs, COFs, PIMs, PAFs, ZIFs, PCP, CTF, ...
• Synthesis and Characterisation
• Adsorption, Gas Storage, Separation
• Catalysis, Photocatalysis
• Optical Properties, Sensing
• Biological Functions