The poster presentation of latest results is an important facet of the scientific programme. The posters will be presented and numbered according to the poster programme.
The poster authors bring their posters in the size of 0,85 m width and 1,2 m height (DIN A 0).
Material for attaching the posters will be supplied by the organisers.
Length of the oral presentations:
- keynote presentation: 45 minutes incl. discussion time
- session presentation: 25 minutes incl. discussion time
- short oral presentation: 10 minutes incl. 2-3 min. discussion time
Strict timekeeping will be essential for the smooth running of the conference. The lecture has to be presented in English.
A data projector and a notebook will be available (MS- Office-Version 2016, Acrobat Reader (Version DC).
- Please bring your presentation on an USB stick. The presentation should be uploaded to the conference notebook preferably the day before your presentation or at least 2 hours prior.
- In case you have special technical requirements regarding your presentation (e.g. a video, or using Apple Software) please use your own laptop and make sure that the display screen is adjusted to 1024x768 (XGA) pixel for screen resolution.
- Recommended format of the ppt or pptx presentation: 16:10
In order to have your curriculum vitae available for the session chairs to introduce you to the audience, please complete the enclosed form and return it to congress office until 15 August 2018 at the latest.
Special Issue "New Approaches for the Discovery of Pharmacologically-Active Natural Compounds"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 1 December 2018
Biomolecules is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal published by MDPI. The journal is indexed in SCIE and has a Citescore of 5.42. As a special collaboration with the conference, a 15% discount will be applied to all papers submitted from the participants.