The German Catalysis Meeting is going into the next round - join us in Weimar for the 53nd edition of the "Jahrestreffen Deutscher Katalytiker" from 11-13th March 2020!
Save the date: Abstract submission will open on 9 September.
This conference has established itself as one of the most important European catalysis events, covering all aspects from research on the fundamentals of catalysis, the understanding of catalytic processes, catalyst design to reaction engineering and industrial applications. More than 600 experts from universities, research institutes and industry meet annually to present their research, exchange their ideas and share new developments and the latest results in all areas of catalysis.
As in former years, the conference has a double focus: To highlight state-of-the art research and development from theory to application, and to provide an opportunity for young scientists to present their scientific results, discuss their research with academic peers and build and expand a professional network. For the 2020 edition, renowned plenary speakers from academia and industry have been invited, setting additional highlights in the scientific programme of the conference. Similar to previous meetings an industrial exhibition and several poster workshops will accompany the scientific programme.
The Katalytikertreffen started as a small meeting of individual researchers in East Germany, who discussed catalytic results and commenced initial collaborations with industry. Today it has become one of the hotspots for the European catalysis community, stimulated by the special atmosphere in the beautiful and historically important town of Weimar.
So do not hesitate and join us to discuss recent academic and industrial innovations of catalysis research. Save the date and prepare your contribution! We look forward to meeting you in March 2020 in Weimar.
|Malte Behrens||Universität Duisburg-Essen|
|Matthias Beller||Leibniz-Institut für Katalyse e.V., Rostock (Chairman)|
||DECHEMA e.V., Frankfurt am Main|
|Richard Walter Fischer||Clariant Produkte (Deutschland) GmbH, Bruckmühl and TU München|
|Udo Kragl||Universität Rostock|
|Johannes A. Lercher||TU München|
|Stefan Mecking||Universität Konstanz|
|Martin Muhler||Ruhr-Universität Bochum|
|Regina Palkovits||RWTH Aachen|
|Frank Rosowski||Technische Universität Berlin BasCat UniCatBASF JointLab|
|Nicole J. Schödel||Linde AG, Pullach|
|Peter Wasserscheid||Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg|
|Dorit Wolf||Evonik Resource Efficiency GmbH, Hanau|
|9 September 2019||Start of paper submission|
|11 November 2019||Start of online-registration|
|11 November 2019||Deadline for paper submission|
|29 November 2019||Notification of acceptance for presentation|
|7 January 2020||Lecture Programme will be online|
|End of January 2020||Poster Programme will be online|
|Till 3 March 2020||
Submission of ePoster
|11 - 13 March 2020||53. Jahrestreffen Deutscher Katalytiker|
congress centrum neue weimarhalle
- arriving at central railway station Weimar: bus no.1 direction city centre,
- get out at main post office/Goetheplatz, move forward to the post office (ca. 50 metres)
- turn left into Schwanseestrasse; after ca. 10 metres on the right side- take the entrance gate; through this you get to UNESCO-Platz and stand in front of the south side of congress centrum neue weimarhalle
- or you have a walk: 15 minutes from the central railway station Weimar, along Carl-August-Allee, cross Rathenauplatz, straigth on until you see congress centrum neue weimarhalle
By car or bus
exit Weimar-Legefeld following B 85 to Weimar:
- follow parking signs to congress centrum neue weimarhalle or:
- follow the signs to the town centre to Goetheplatz (along Karl-Liebknechtstraße to the next traffic lights, straight on, follow the main street until you see a pedestrian crossing,
- get in lane left and turn, in Thälmannstraße get in lane right; straigth on you see a tower and the entrance to the underground car park
B 7 from Erfurt:
follow the signs to the town centre to Goetheplatz, then see the same instructions above
B7 from Jena:
- follow the signs to the town centre, via Jenaer Straße, Friedensstraße to the 3rd junction controlled by traffic lights (Friendsstraße/Karl-Liebknecht-Straße)
- turn right, follow the main street until the 2nd pedestrian crossing, get in lane and turn left
- turn left on the following street (Thälmannstraße), straight on you see congress centre neue weimarhalle with its tower and the entrance to the underground car park
Parking around congress centre neue weimarhalle
- our underground car park (Day ticket 13,00 )
- car park opposite the entrance to the underground car park
- car park Weimar Atrium
- large car park Stadionvorplatz (Herbststraße) for cars and coaches, 5 min. walk
This information is supplied without liability.