Enzymes are considered to be little miracle substances for innovation, process advantages and cost reductions. Whether in the food industry, pharmaceutical industry, textiles, detergents, biorefineries, fine and specialty chemicals, paper and cosmetics, the application areas in which enzymes can be used sensibly and profitably are diverse and nowhere near exhausted.
The 3rd DECHEMA PRAXISforum “Enzymes for Industrial Applications” brought together industry professionals, solution providers and key customers in the field of enzyme technology from all over the world. It gave it's atttendees the opportunity to receive information about the latest developments, new products, services and processes as well as production technologies.
Key topics of the PRAXISforum Enzymes for industrial Applications 2018 were:
• Industrial applications of enzymes: recent developments and future aspects
• Best practice examples and lessons learned: successful enzyme applications
• Regulatory aspects of industrial biotechnology
• Engineering enzymes: customized solutions for innovative processes
• Recent advances in bioreactor engineering and scale up
What the PRAXISforum Is about:
- By industry for industry - the PRAXISforum reveals market opportunities and promotes the development in this field
- Networking platform - the PRAXISforum brings together international market leaders and high profile end-users and experts from all relevant industries
- High-level speakers - Best Practices presentations and lessons learned from speakers at decision maker level. Technological background is as much presented as end user relevant information
- Relevance to applications - the PRAXISforum provides visitors an overview on innovations for their highly specific requirements of everyday practice
- Find innovations in accordance with your practical needs
- Meet existing and prospective customers and suppliers
- Network with like-minded industry professionals
- Learn about new trends, projects, processes and practices
- Exhibition floor featuring practical and trade based presentations
- Relaxed networking dinner at the end of first PRAXISforum day
We look forward to welcoming you in Frankfurt 2018!